The term “TUBOS CAPILARES”, “we”, “us”, “our” and the use of the first person plural refers to the owner of the website, TUBOS CAPILARES, S.L.U, whose registered office is Avda. de las Olimpiadas nº 93-95, EdificioNarmat, nave 6 – Bis (P.I. Can Rosés), Rubí (P.C. 08191, Barcelona), Spain, and with Company Registration Number B-60113750. The term “you” refers to the user of or the visitor to our website.
Our users’ personal data is taken very seriously on our website and we therefore recommend that you read this document carefully in order to fully understand it.
The personal data that you have provided us with through contact forms will be treated by the following data mangers:
TUBOS CAPILARES, S.L.U, whose registered office isAvda. de las Olimpiadas nº 93-95, EdificioNarmat, nave 6 – Bis (P.I. Can Rosés),Rubí (P.C. 08191, Barcelona), Spain, and with Company Registration Number B-60113750
We inform you that the data you have provided us with will not be transferred, under any circumstances, without your explicit authorisation.
Likewise, we inform you that we act as data managers, guaranteeing all of the obligations established by current legislation regarding Data Protection, which is, Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection, Royal Decree 1720/2007 that develops upon the anterior, both in coexistence with Directive 95/46/CE derogated by the new Regulation (UE) 2016/679 by the European Parliament and the Council on the 27th of April 2016, which is in full effect as of May 2018.
The purposes of this treatment are:
- To manage, study and resolve queries that you may have.
- To prepare quotes or economic proposals for the products requested.
- To send by any electronic means commercial information about TUBOS CAPILARESregarding its activity, products and services, as well as documentation of a varying nature.
- To send general communiqués or about events or activities organised by TUBOS CAPILARES.
- To send satisfaction questionnaires and, in general, audit the quality of the services provided.